Benchmarks & Client Cases
Breakthrough Management in Process Industry
Breakthrough KAIZEN™ Audit
Project vs Daily Improvement Vision
• Variability in achieved results between similar projects
• Inability to unblock projects due to decision-making dependency
• Lack of communication of solutions implemented and results obtained
• Different project approach according to different leaders
• No standard for escalation of problems/ decisions required
• Each project developed without knowledge of other ongoing projects
Standard Project Board
Portfolio Benefit Tracking
• Structured improvement sprints with 6-month cycles for planning, design of solutions and implementation. Between each phase and during the implementation, status updates with top management are organised. Implementation is followed by one year of monitoring
• Standard Project Board guides project teams through a standard implementation approach and serves as a communication tool to all stakeholders
• Project Portfolio Benefit Tracking brings together all ongoing projects for a visual check on KPI results and aids in decision making
The projects implemented have generated annual savings of £300,000.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.