Benchmarks & Client Cases
Creation of a VOC & NPS Process
• Lack of customer feedback information to feed marketing and sales initiatives
• Inability to evaluate the success of the different approaches used in each store
• Absence of a robust, structured and regular customer listening process (VOC)
• No metrics implemented for customer satisfaction regarding the service quality
• Conduction of ad-hoc external surveys without improvement-oriented questions
• Introduction of a transactional Net Promoter Score (NPS) measurement system in the stores' areas and inclusion of this indicator in the Daily KAIZEN™ routine of the teams
• Client-centric approach to the processes redesigned
• Voice of the Customer (VOC) survey designed and tested in a real environment with 119 respondents
• Creation of a cyclical process for the improvements to be implemented as a result of the VOC
Evolution of NPS Score for pilot stores
NPS Evolution Ratio → Revenue
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and gemba visits.