Benchmarks & Client Cases
B2B Consumer Goods Sales Office
Salespeople time distribution
• Low conversion rate
• Sales volume under budget
• Low Overall People Efficiency (OPE)
• 60% of salesperson time was dedicated to rework
• Long Lead Time for quotation and order entry
Sales Funnel Board
• Key process improvement in terms of delivery (D) and quality (Q)
• Development of Sales Funnel to manage lead-to-order flow
• Implementation of Sales Mizusumashi that centralises all the non-value added activities
The project had a payback period of less than 3 months with annual savings of £900,000.
Bids Win Rate
The conversion rate increased by 47%.
Sales increased by 18%.
Productivity improved by 21%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.